AZ HPS Meeting

The Arizona Chapter of the Health Physics Society is pleased to be having
a DINNER MEETING.

The Meeting is Scheduled for Wednesday, August 13th, 1997.

Dennis Miller of Sandia National Laboratories will be representing the
Medical Isotope Production Project and presenting a lecture and
discussion entitled "A Primer on the Production of Mo-99 / Tc-99m for
Medical Diagnostics."

This lecture has been approved to receive SNM VOICE CEU in the amount of
1.25 training hours.

Discussion will also include the sole-source import effects on the
radiopharmeceutical industry and nuclear medicine departments.

Other points of discussion will include preparations and challenges
associated with the FDA Approval Process and ACRR Operations.

The meeting will be held at the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel / Southbank.

No Host Cocktails at 1830.
Dinner at 1900. (Chicken or Beef) 15.00 inclusive
Lecture and Discussion 2000 to 2130.

Any Questions ? (Including how to arrange your own meeting with SNM VOICE.)

Call or Write...

Bill Pitchford
AZ HPS Sec/Treas. (and Parlimentarian and Master at Arms)

* * M E R R Y * * C H R I S T M A S * * H A P P Y * * H A N U K K A H * *

Bill Pitchford			Bill.Pitchford@asu.edu
Radiation Protection Facility	(602)965-6140 voice
Arizona State University	http://www.asu.edu
Campus Box 873501		(602)965-6609 facsimile
Tempe, Arizona 85287-3501	http://physics.isu.edu

http://physics.isu.edu/health-physics/health-physics.html

* * O T H E R * * P L E A S A N T * * S E C U L A R  * * H A I L S  * *