Re: CBT Training Development

Lakeshore Technical College, in Cleveland, WI is putting its Health Physics
program on the internet starting with Nuclear Systems this fall.  I made a
presentation at the HPS meeting in San Antonio on this topic and showed what
I have.  They were all impressed and please and other colleges have
contacted me about using the courses.  Some of your helath physics staff
might be aware of it already from the North Central Chapter of the HPS
meetings.  If you would like more information let me know.
At 04:01 PM 7/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Monticello Nuclear Plant is interested in an industry collaboration to
>develop CBT (Microsoft application) for Health Physics technician
>fundamentals as outlined in INPO 93-008.  If all sites participated,
>cost of a useable and modifiable product would be minimal for each.
>Please respond to Donald.L.Orrock@NSPCO.com
> The cost of a product would be in the range of $500k total.

Douglas Gossen Ph.D.
Health Physics Dept.
Lakeshore Technical College
dogo@ltc.tec.wi.us