Re: Interesting Web Site

     Is your facility a DEADLY NUCLEAR RADIATION HAZARD??

     Find out at http://prop1.org/prop1/radiated/intro.htm

     Our facility rated an asterisk for "special concern", must be all that
     nuclear medicine we manufacture.  This site is a compilation of every
     licensee, power plant, government facility, waste site and remediation
     site in the country.

Kinda of scary, really.  But I guess those folks weren't quite as
diligent at their research as they thought, because they missed my
little university.  Hurray!!!  Shhh, don't tell them.

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638