Airborne Radioiodine Absorption Through Skin

Interesting info on the therapeutic radioiodine patients.  I've been
meaning to ask this to you all for a while.  We have bits of information
concerning the absorption of airborne radioiodine in nuclear power
plants.  We also have some reference material on the subject:  ICRP 10
states that the skin is not an effective barrier against tritium oxide
as liquid or vapour, or against iodine as vapour or in solution.  We
have the following articles: Permeation of Iodine through Human
Epidermis, and The Fate of Radioiodine Applied to Human Skin.  All of
these imply a measureable amount of radioiodine absorbed through the
skin in a gaseous radioiodine environment.

Any other documented information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Lantz
Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station