Transportation Course

Hi Fellow RADSAFERS:

Does anyone have information on courses covering transportation -
rule, reg, packaging, etc.

Particularly interested in the course offered by Barnswell but could
not find a phone, fax, EMail or Website with information.

Understand that we just missed the DOT couse in Oklahoma.

If you have any information please provide a point of contact, course
content and a rating of the course if you have attended.

Please contact me directly at the following EMail address.

Thanks,

James H. Ogden, Jr., Emergency Planner
WIPP Transportation Project
INTERNET Address (jogden@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us)