Environmental Sr-90 in Urine

     Has anyone looked at Sr-90 levels in urine that might be attributable
     to worldwide fallout or other such environmental sources?  My cursory
     review of NCRP, ICRP and recent HP issues did not identify any such
     levels.

     We have noticed a nominal 0.3 dpm (5 mBq) bias in our blank urine
     (real urine from unexposed people), compared to our lab which is
     reporting a reagent blank value (artifical urine) about an order of
     magnitude lower.

     Thanks,

     Gene Carbaugh
     Pacific Northwest National Laboratory