X-Ray Survey Equipment

Back in December, there were comments from users about the pros and cons of
the various x-ray survey sets available.  Being in a small facility with 26
diagnostic tubes (2 CT, 3 mammo, 3 dental, 1 fully digital R/F and the rest
older rad R/F), I'm starting with no equipment on hand at all.  I'm
focusing on the Keithley Triad or the Victoreen NERO mAx sets.  In
December, information on the new NERO max was a bit spotty, since it had
not been out long.

Could I get some feedback from users of the various systems?  Thanks.
Joe Hellman
Medical Physicist
St. Joseph Hospital Radiation Oncology
2700 Dolbeer Street