Re: X-Ray Survey Equipment

>Being in a small facility with 26
>diagnostic tubes (2 CT, 3 mammo, 3 dental, 1 fully digital R/F and the
>rest older rad R/F),

We could discuss equipment at length (I really don't like ANY of the "all
in one" kits - but would prefer the Keitheley if FORCED to choose one).

But I'd all point out that (unfortunately) consultants are cheap - too
cheap!

Equipment and calibration costs could buy 10 to 15 years of a consultant!

I don't got that far north to consult (so this is NOT a commercial message)
but I know some who are pretty good and probably would.

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Bldg 90 Rm 0026B
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5256
(510) 486-6939 - FAX