Request for Data about Electronic Dosimeters

We at SLAC are looking at the Eberline 300M and Rados RAD-50 electronic
dosimeters. Once we select a model, we will be buying only a small quantity
(a dozen or so) for very limited use. Both devices appear to meet our
meaurement needs, but I'd like to hear from users what they think of each
one in terms of user acceptance, reliability, pitfalls, tampering by users,
etc.

If you have any experience with either unit, I'd like very much to hear
from you. If you'd rather not send your remarks via Radsafe, contact me
directly at bflood@slac.standord.edu.

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.