Re: JOB

On Fri, 15 Aug 97 07:03:53 -0500, JoAnn S. Bordner wrote:

>Any job opportunities for fire protection or marine safety?

Now *that* would be off-topic - the topic here is radiation protection,
everyone.

Greg is correct that job ads are tolerated here, but I encourage people
to keep them short (i.e., short description and contact information).

As everyone should have noted in the RADSAFE rules that they received
when they subscribed, commercial postings are not allowed and are in
fact somewhere near the top of my "send a private nasty-gram to the
message poster" list.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233