Q: dose calc. for testing compliance with 40CFR61 Sub I and 40CFR190

Dear radsafers;

As I know, NRC licensees in U.S. should calculate doses to any member of the public
 for testing  that effluents from NPPs are in  compliance with the dose limits
established in 40CFR61 Subpart I and 40CFR190.

Could anybody help me in getting the details about
doses to any member of the public ?
  - In the definition of "any member of the public" described in 40 CFR 61
    Subpart I and 40 CFR 190, are all age groups such
     as infant, child, teenager, and adult included ?
  - Which age groups should considered for testing compliance with
    those regulations above(i.e., whether only doses to the reference man are needed or not )?

If Anybody have information related, please mail to me.

With Regards,

Si-Young Jang

Rad. Safety Dept.
KINS