FYI/action

Hi rad safers
this was sent to our entire organization so it might be worth consideration.

I hope it's a hoax but be advised!

Cheers

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

  Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  Radiation Safety Officer                  Old Quarry Road
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Phone: (203)431-5272
  Fax:   (203)438-3819