RE: FYI/action

This is a hoax according to our computer people.  They warned us early
this week that this message along with several others like it are being
sent on the internet.  They said that E-mails could only contain viruses
as attached files.  The intent of messages such as this and the message
we received last week about the sick child is to clog up the internet
and lower productivity.  It appears to be working.