summary of responses re: dose determination from x-ray unit

I have been requested to provide a summary of responses to my
question regarding determination of dose from an x-ray unit. One
expert said it is VERY difficult to accurately determine the dose,
since there are many variables .. Phase of power, stability of the
power source, etc. Below are a few of the comments, and methods with