What scintillation counter should I buy?

I am interested in buying a scintillation counter that will be used
primarily for detecting contamination in work areas and on incoming
packages.

The work load will be light and the number of wipe samples small, typically
10 or less.  Speed of analysis is not particularly important.  However, the
ideal machine would be; relatively inexpensive, small in size, and easy to
use.

If you have worked with a good machine that meets the above criteria please
contact me.
	e-mail:   bill.kupfer@csun.edu

Bill Kupfer
Environmental Compliance Manager/RSO