NUREG-0041, Respiratory Protection Manual

     Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening whatever the case may be,

     I have come across a copy of NUREG-0041, "Manual of Respiratory
     Protection Against Airborne Radioactive Materials" dated September
     1976.  Has this NUREG been superceded or is it still considered
     "current"?  Also, my copy is missing the References.  I would
     appreciate it if someone out there who has a copy would fax me the
     list of references.

     Thanks

     Steve Epperson
     Savannah River Site