ABC News Reports on Radiation Experiments during Cold War

For those who may wish to follow the latest releases of previously
classified documents on radiation experiments conducted on humans
during the cold war era, ABC news has posted two news stories on
its websites regarding these latest revelations.

I will provide the URLs for those interested below.  Please be
aware that I am simply sharing information, and am not expressing
an opinion on the issue or ABC's treatment of the subject.

Best regards to all

http://www.abcnews.com:80/sections/us/pentagon827/index.html

http://www.abcnews.com:80/sections/us/radiation827/index.html
Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |