Bug Juice

My wife recently purchased one of those elixers that claim
beneficial health effects.  (I call the stuff bug juice.)  Anyway,
this particular one had a list of minerals and trace minerals that
were included in the product.  I noticed that thorium was
one of the included minerals.

My question is, is thorium a beneficial or necessary trace mineral in
humans?

Maybe the Revigerator will make a comeback.

BTW, also included on this list of minerals and trace minerals was
hydrogen and oxygen.  I wonder what the chemical form of those
elements is.

Kent N. Lambert, M.S., CHP
lambert@auhs.edu
Allegheny University, Hahnemann Division
Radiation Physics and Safety, MS 106
Broad and Vine Streets
Philadelphia, PA  19102-1192

215-762-8768 (voice)