RE: Occupational Safety and Health Technician Certification

David,

They actually have study guides for this exam which make the examination
very easy.  I found it easier than the RRPT (as many of my colleagues
may agree) but if you have the required experience in the field (5
years), you should not see many things on the test you have never
encountered before.

Rafael

Rafael G. Charris,  OHST, RRPT