10CFR34 Radiography Safety Requirements?

     I am looking for information on the training requirements for
     "qualified" radiographers (US). I don't have a copy of 10CFR34 in
     front of me at this moment.

     What does one have to do to become a "qualified" radiographer? And, if
     course work is necessary, any good courses available?

     Please respond directly to me, as I am asking for information that
     might cause the infamous rule of "no advertising" to be stretched or
     broken.

     Thanks a million!

     Michael McDonald, RRPT
     Sandia National Laboratories, NM