Fwd: Non-invasive QA meters

Dear All

We are intending to purchase a diagnostic QA meter (kVp, time, dose)
hopefully (!) suitable for general xray, fluoro, mammography, dental
(including OPG) and CT.  Responses I have seen in the past appear to
advocate the Keithley Triad system, however much hype appeared at the
time Nero mAx was released.  We are conscious that many meters measure
fluoro kVp with difficulty.

Would any users of the Triad or Nero mAx (or both) care to respond to
some questions?

1. Is the Triad versatile enough to cover all modalities?  In what
situations are reliable measurements difficult (e.g. fluoro kVp)?

2. Is the Nero mAx as good as the hype?  Does it have any problems?

3. Any comments from users of both which is preferable?

Many thanks for any help!
 ===================================
 David Thiele PhD
 Director