Re: 60 Minutes?

I posted some "first hand knowledge" that the Kennedy Space Center RPO
relayed to me that they were taping a piece for the 60 Minutes program to
air on September 14th..

Maybe they found out it wasn't such a "newsworthy" event..
(My opionion only) :)

If I get any further info, will let you know.

At 08:08 AM 9/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Anybody know what happened with 60 Minutes last night?  The re-run of the
>Prince Charles interview from the 70's really looked like a "we dropped
>the ball on the piece we were going to do" arrangement.  I was so looking
>forward to having my blood pressure go through the roof last night with
>Cassinni.
>
>Scott Kniffin
>
>Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
>RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
>CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD
>
>The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
>the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
>reviewed by my employer or supervisor.

Tad  Blanchard            /__ \ /___\   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc          O         Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Sr Health Physics Tech        / \                    Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                /___\                   Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov