Re: Radaiation safety management software for window

Lily Lodhi wrote:

> I am looking for a commercially available software for management of medical
> broad scope program for window.  Any recommendation?

In the past I was critical of a program called CHAMP.  Since then I have
gotten hold of some facts regarding it's price and have talked to users
of the software.  They like it.  I saw the demo version and it looks
good.  The address for the company is:  http://www.chammp.com/index.htm

Check them out!

--
	  Voice:     	440-946-5259