new biology CD

One of the major threads on Radsafe has been the need to educate the
public while the individuals are still young.  I assume this includes
college age.  In this light, I want to bring your attention to the
following in case someone wants to check this out.
As a Biology teacher, I constantly get mailings from "Films for the
Humanities and Sciences", offering a variety of overpriced videos on
biological topics.  Sometimes I flip through it before tossing it in
the circular file.  The one I received this week features a new
CD-ROM entitled "Chernobyl The Dead Zone".  From the description in
the catalog (showing a small excerpt), it doesn't appear to be really
"straight" in its approach.  I don't know if they have a free preview
option, but it appears they have rental.  If anyone in possession of
the facts about Chernobyl is interested in checking this CD out, the
company is "fh Films for the Humanities and Sciences" PO Box 2053,
Princeton, NJ 08543-2053 , phone 800-257-5126.

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638