Radiological Ground Water Management Plans (Tritium)

Environmental Radsafers,

I would be interested in receiving copies of
and/or feedback from those of you who have
written radiological ground water management
plans in effect or in advanced drafts.

Following the tritium leakage into ground water
issue at BNL/HFBR, many of us are re-reviewing
our programs and I am in particular interested
in the monitoring of tritium in ground water.
This, of course, is not limited to persons/programs
at DOE facilities.

If you would be willing to share them, either in
Word or WordPerfect document formats--or a .pdf or
.html at a Web URL, please

	mailto:mikeg@slac.stanford.edu

Since others on this list have expressed at
least some interest in this subject in the past,
I will make a commitment to provide a summary
(if possible) of the approaches being taken--if
the responses are sufficient to do so.

Thanks,

MikeG.

Michael P. Grissom