New Subject - Shareware or inexpensive Radiation Safety Calculation

Am enjoying the dialog on the ethics of whole body scanning
to detect for swallowed diamonds but as I look at the
scanners, I am reminded that I need to see if any others in
the Rad Safety World have any good PC based programs to
share or can name a commerical product to quickly calculate
the decay law, inverse square law, specific activity,
photon attenulation and a few of the other basics we use in
Radiation Physics.  I am new at a Oncology application and
have only worked military (Boeing air launched cruise
missiles and field radiography) before.  Thanks in advance
for your reply!!!

Mark Steinbuchel
markst@ONC.hhsys.org