Re: Extended range gap

Man, you work for the government!  Don't you know anything!!?

Just kidding.  What's the scoop on going out to Californ-I-A?

Jeff
At 08:18 AM 9/30/97 -0500, you wrote:

>     Is anyone familiar with an old GE product called an Extended Range Gap
>     (ERG)?  It was manufactured at GE Neutron Devices Dept. (Pinnelas?) in
>     St. Petes.  It is a gas filled gap but we have no reference to what
>     the fill gas is or if it contains any radioactive materials.  It looks
>     similar to other devices I have come across (neutron tubes) but I
>     can't be sure.   Please direct replies to me.
>
>**********************
>*Kim Merritt, RRPT   *
>*Sandia Labs, NM     *
>*kdmerri@sandia.gov  *

Jeff Eichorst
Occurrence Investigator
Los Alamos National Laboratory
ESH-7, MS K999, Los Alamos, NM 87545
505.665-6980		505.665-6977 fax
505.996-1117 digital pager,	myself@lanl.gov

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth."
	- JFK