Eberline Model SK-1 speakers

Does anyone have a use/need for Eberline Model SK-1 speakers for their survey
meters?  I have a number of essentially brand new speakers that I would be
happy to send to anyone who has a use for them.  They seem to be complete
with mounting bracket and short connecting cable.  I am guessing that they
also include a battery, but I don't know how old it might be.

If you have such a need, please email me at gelsg@aol.com.  I'll be happy to
send some to you if you will pick up the cost of shipping, which shouldn't be
very expensive.