Before replying to a question

I would like to suggest that we all read the other replies that
pertain to a specific question. The reason I say that is, there are
always dozens of answers provided to the question, but they are all
the SAME answer. Now, if we're evaluating questions and answers for a
statistical study, this would be OK, but that isn't the case :) So,
instead of just hitting reply and answering, we should all take the
time to read the other responses, and see if we have a different
response. Redundancy never helps anyone.  I'll follow my own advice,
for once too often I have done the same thing ... BUT, I'm paying
more attention now ;)

Regards to all ...

------------------
Sandy Perle