Re: Swipe Testing

I don't see it this way...  There are many different scenarios thus joel's
strong statements don't always make sense.  Who has access to an MCA?  Not
everybody that's for sure..

Many LSC's have the ability to perform spectral views of the output.  This is a
very good way to start to identify an unknown, if that's the issue.  Is some
cases it many not matter what exactly it is.  Gross contamination is gross
contamination.  For us in the would of low energy beta's this works just fine,
an MCA is money and time wasted (my opinion)

Thanks to all for the great discussion on swipes/wipes

Is it true that only the flammable cocktails can be used for dissolvable swipes?

Regards

William Lorenzen

lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu