More on Cassini

Good Morning Everyone -

I just noticed that the "Welcome" page for AOL today has a link on Cassini.
 If you have AOL, it will lead you to a very pro-Cassini web site with links
to the National Space Society and the Planetary Society.  The former has a
good description why Cassini is safe; both have the instructions (circulated
previously on this forum) for calling/emailing the President.  The URL that I
retrieved is:  aol://4344:614.casspage.3629215.558755398.  I'm not sure that
this will work outside AOL.

Question:  Would the officers/board of the HPS be interested/willing to join
the NSS and the PS and have a statement at this web site?  I am also sending
this message to Chuck Hardin at the Conference of Radiation Control Program
Directors.  They should be supportive as well.

Bob Kulikowski