Re: QUEST bibliographic software

The 1997, "Nuclear News" Buyers Guide has the following listing:

Radiation Technology, Inc., P.O. Bos 10457, Silver Spring, MD 20914-0457
301-622-9644
fax:  301-622-1582
email:  info@chammp.com

Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

I am trying to locate the company who created the health physics
bibliographic software.  In my version of QUESTsoftware they are listed
as the Radiation Technology Corp out of Silver Spring MD.  Calling
information for that city failed to find a listing.  Does anyone have a
phone number for contacting these people.

Sincerely,
Andrew H. Thatcher, MSHP, CHP
Washington Department of Health
360-586-8715 voice