HEICS emergency response models

Our small hospital (125 beds) is adopting the HEICS (Hospital Emergency
Incident Command System) model for emergency response and mass casualty
incidents.  My part is to develop the appendix for radiation incidents.
While I have done these before, using the HEICS model requires checklists
for each major player.  To prevent reinventing the system, has anyone else
already developed a similar system that I could use as a model?  Thanks.

Joe Hellman
Medical Physicist
St. Joseph Hospital Radiation Oncology
2700 Dolbeer Street