CBS 60 Minutes Program on Cassini

Hello RadSafers

Did anyone manage to videotape the 60 Minutes presentation last night on the
Cassini probe?  We would like to use the tape as a starting point for discussion
in a college class.  This class, Societal Aspects of Nuclear Technology, is used
to examine "hot button" nuclear related topics, and is offered to a campus wide
audience of varying educational backgrounds. This video provides excellent
fodder for discussing perceived and actual risks.  Unfortunately, because it is
a new release, CBS is unable to provide copies for at least 4-6 weeks from today
(which would be too late to use in the class).

We can pay for copying the video, and also give you a nice thank you letter
(suitable for framing) for your support.  If you can help, please reply to:

higleyk@ccmail.orst.edu

or call me at 541-737-0675.

Thank you

Kathryn Higley, Ph.D., CHP