Re: Greenpeace - Are they pro-nuke and don't know it?

Mike Bohan said : Hi RadSafers:

"Actually, I've always thought that the U.S. Nuc. Power industry should
close
down for a week or a month or so.  We would finally get the silent
majority's
view on which power source they prefer!  You never appreciate how much
people
like their power until the lights go off for a few days after a storm.
I'm
always amused at the resultant uproar!"

_________

I understand Mike's position and proposition . But Mike, do you think it
would really make some people sit and listen ?

It would probably encourage more  research on alternative energy (maybe
I'm naive...).