Re: plutonium -Reply

Charles,

Thanks for all of your good Radsafe posts. I enjoy them.

We should always distinguish between toxicity (i.e. LD50) of a
substance, and hazard (risk of actually getting exposed and then hurt or
sick).

Cheers,
Wes

--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.