NCI Fallout Report

The full NCI report on Fallout from weapons testing in the Nevada
Desert in the 50s and 60s has just become available - I have seen
some summaries on the Internet and am surprised at the high
individual doses and the high population dose.  What has the response
been to this from the general public?.  I am interested in the
issue of public perception and communication  when dealing with
this kind of problem.
Dr Monty Charles, Reader in Radiation Physics
School of Physics & Space Research
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT