Re: Emergency response

Try "Preparedness and Response in Radiation Accidents" by B. Shleien
(originally published in 1983 by the USDA, FDA - Center for Devices and
Radiological Health).  My copy is a reprint from Nucleon Lectern
Associates, Inc.  It may not have the detail you are looking for, but
there are some good checklists in the Appendices

--
Bill Ulicny

ATL International Inc.
12800 Middlebrook Rd