Sign up for Decommissioning Section

Dear Radsafers-

Are you interested in joining the Decommissioning Section? You can
become a charter member of the Decommissioning Section by checking
the box on your HPS membership dues statement and including the $5
Section dues.

The overall objective of this Section is to promote the mutual interests of
HPS members in activities related to decommissioning, including
decommissioning rulemakings, decontamination techniques, waste
management, and advances in survey instrumentation and procedures.
We have completed draft Bylaws and Charter and they are currently
being reviewed by the Steering Committee.  We anticipate that the
Decommissioning Section will be officially approved by the HPS Board of
Directors at the Mobile mid-year meeting.

Please contact me at abelquie@orau.gov if you'd like further information
or would like to share ideas on what services/functions this Section
should provide.

Regards,
Eric Abelquist
abelquie@orau.gov