Position Opening

     I am posting this for someone who does not have RADSAFE access. Please
     DO NOT respond to me or to RADSAFE. I don't have any more information
     than what is given here. Respond directly to the contact listed below.

     Aguirre Engineers, Inc. is seeking a person with experience in the
     operation of gamma spectroscopy equipment and associated analyses. The
     ideal person will also have experience with the handling and analysis
     of samples containing plutonium. The position is at the Rocky Flats
     DOE site. Salary is open to negotiation and will be commensurate with
     education and experience. A DOE security clearance is desirable but
     not required. The right candidate could be working by the end of
     October.

     Please contact:

     Mr. Rick Kramer
     Aguirre Engineers, Inc.