RE: Emergency response

Shleien is just only  an Handbbook is not an text book for Emergency
Planning and Preparedness for Accidents. Anyhow here your additional
information:

The Radiological Physics and Radiological Health Handbook
Revised Edition
Edited by Bernard Shleien
Nucleon Lectern Associates

If you give me today more details, probably I can recommend to you a more
detailed bibliography for  Emergency Planning and Preparedness for Accidents.

J. J. Rozental <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>

P.S. tomorrow I am leaving the country for two weeks