Looking for a job

Hello fellow RADSAFERs,

I am the Assistant Radiation Safety Officer at the Naval Medical
Research Institute in Bethesda, MD.  I am on active duty in the Navy,
and I retire next April.  I have completed the 40 hour Radiation Safety
Offficer course, and I will have almost 2 years experience upon
retirement.  Although I am also a nurse, I would like to stay in the
Radiation Safety field.  If you have any hints or suggestion about job
hunting in this field, or know of a job opening, please e-mail me at
howej@nmripo.nmri.nnmc.navy.mil.

HM1 John Howe
NMRI Bethesda MD