Subject: Re[2]: unuseful dental x-ray
Author:  Kim D Merritt <kdmerri@sandia.gov> at Internet
Date:    10/28/97 3:25 PM

     Remember though that the picture could be of anybody's mouth.  An
     x-ray would uniquely identify your mouth.  Not that I think that this
     is a good practice.

Subject: Re: unuseful dental x-ray
Author:  SPenning@aol.com at hubsmtp
Date:    10/28/97 2:04 PM

I would have refused having the exam and found a new dentist if the dentist
couldn't give me a better explanation.  If he truly needed such evidence, I
would think a photograph would have served the same purpose.