Re: unuseful dental x-ray

Hi All,

In New Jersey this would be a violation of state regulations. It is
prohibited in NJ to apply radiation to a human without any medical
benefit.

Regards,
Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.
Consulting in radiological health and safety.
mailto:VanPeltW@IDT.net
http://shell.idt.net/~vanpeltw/index.html