Position Announcement

Radsafers,

I am posting this for another group so if you respond please do so to the
address at the end of the position announcement and not directly to me.
Sending it to me may delay the response (only becasue I am a real
slacker when it comes to reading my e-mail).

Major provider of Radiological Engineering, Health Physics and
Environmental Remediation at DOE and Commercial Facilities has an
immediate opportunity for a Sr. Project Engineer to be located in the S.E.
United States.  The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5
years experience with D&D projects, familiarity with Federal Regs., e.g.:
TSCA, CERCLA, RCRA, CRF's.  Knowledge of DOE standards and orders
pertaining to decommissioning activity.  Responsibility for engineering
projects to include but not limited to planning & preparation of radiological
procedures for decontamination, disassembly of equipment, packaging
equipment for shipment & preparation for burial while incorporating.
ALARA exposure controls, minimizing radioactive waste volume &
appropriate safety controls & plans.  Must be degreed (Mechanical, Civil,
Environmental) and willing to relocate to the S. E. United States.  We offer
a competitive salary & relocation assistance.  Interested parties should
forward resume with salary history to H.R. Mgr.  P O Box 549 Clairton,
PA 15025 or FAX 412.233.8111.