Navy TLD reader

     Does anyone know where to obtain a surplus Navy-style TLD reader and
     TLD's.  We are looking for a cheaper way to do work area monitoring
     and dose mapping of RGD's.  We currently use DOELAP accredited
     dosimetry which is rather costly, and has a several week turnaround
     time.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT                                     *
*Sandia Labs, NM                                       *
*kdmerri@sandia.gov                                    *
*When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem *
*begins to resemble a nail.  -- Abraham Maslow         *