Lead Coatings

I did a search on the entire RADSAFE database for the answer to this question, so even though the subject sounds familiar to me, I will ask.  Please forgive me if this is a repeat topic.

Do any of you have _recommendations_ for vendors/products to coat lead bricks?  I recall that there was this off-white paint-on stuff that "gooped up" and peeled off too easily (Latex, I believe).  Then there was this thin orange paint that scraped off with not much effort.  By recommendations, I am requesting not so much products that you use, but products you use and are _happy_ with.

I am sure this is not of general interest, so please reply to my personal e-mail address.  I will gather the answers to distribute to anyone who wants them.

Thanks.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Newport News, VA
schwahn@jlab.org