Fwd: pd103

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	Sherouse@RadOnc.MUSC.EDU (George W. Sherouse, Ph.D.)
Sender:	medphys@LISTS.WAYNE.EDU (Medical Physics Listserver)
Reply-to:	sherouse@RadOnc.MUSC.EDU
To:	MEDPHYS@LISTS.WAYNE.EDU (Multiple recipients of list MEDPHYS)
Date: 97-10-29 13:39:45 EST

> From: "Lawrence E. Reinstein" <ler@RADONC.SOM.SUNYSB.EDU>
> Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:02:19 -0500
> Subject: pd103
>
> Have there been any updates on the problems with PD103 calibrations
> reported earlier?

My internal memo about this is available for a limited time on my Web
site as http://www.radonc.musc.edu/~sherouse/seeds.ps  Feel free to
have a look and please if anyone finds a factual error let me know.

I hope this helps.  And thanks again to Mary Ellen for raising the
lantern.

   Copyright 1997 George W. Sherouse, all rights reserved worldwide
        Any views expressed are *at most* those of the author.
                http://www.radonc.musc.edu/~sherouse/

                          Tools, not rules.