TLD Vendor Program Questions

I am preparing an evaluation of various TLD processing options for our
program, and would like to poll the RADSAFE community for their
experiences with vendor-provided TLD processing.  I would appreciate if
you could spare a few moments to answer the following questions.  Please

respond directly to my email address prduffy@foxberry.net to save
bandwidth and avoid cluttering the list (and invoking Melissa's
wrath!).  I will share a summary of my findings with all that are
interested.

1)  Nature of your program:  [A]  DOE
                                            [B] Nuclear Power
                                            [C] Medical
                                            [D] Other Commercial
                                            [E] Education/Research

2) Processor Accreditation   [A] NVLAP
                                            [B] DOELAP

3) Processing Period            [A] Monthly
                                            [B] Quarterly
                                            [C] Six Months
                                            [D] Annual

4) Approximate Number of People Monitored Annually

5) Vendor Charge per TLD per period

6) Quality of Service [1 to 5 scale, where 1 is lowest, and 5 highest]

7) Comments

Thank you for your time.

Patrick Duffy, RRPT