Re: More Anti-Nuke Media Coverage....

Robin, She is not totally wrong. In my former job with a
government contractor have done non-DODclassifed work on
and in some of what we referred to as "Rusty/Dusty" tracked
hardware that was brought to us to characterize the
electronics and failure modes of its systems.  Sadam
(pronounced like Geo Bush did in his early speeches)
Hussin's technical people would paint radium on the
switches so his not well educated but elite guardsmen could
jump into a dark weapon system and power up without
referring to the Russian tech manuals. We did find
removable DU contamination and I know the GI's did also
before it came to us.